GMap 2.3 - PHP Google Maps - Online Demo
- Eliminates the need for special header and body tags, making it easier to integrate into existing sites.
- Automatically centers and zooms maps to display all location markers.
- Includes current traffic information (in selected cities).
- Customizable marker icons and info windows.
- Location function obtains geocding information (including latitude and longitude) for any address string recognized by Google.
GMap can be used with the PHP ZIP Code Locator to generate maps for your location search results.
|2.3||6/30/08||Improved performance for large marker sets. Moved geocoding to client browser. Added circle overlays.|
|2.2||3/23/08||Added locale option to display directions in multiple languages, error code handling, and geocode example.|
|2.1||2/13/08||Added AdSense, polyline, and polygon overlays.|
|2.0||9/20/07||Upgraded to Google 2.x to include driving directions and traffic overlays.|
|1.1||9/15/06||Added additional map generation functions.|